- A medical biller is responsible for submitting medical claims to insurance companies and payers such as Medicare and other insurance providers.
- It is a position that is critical for the financial cycle of all health care providers, from single-provider practices through large medical centers.
- It requires attention to detail and experience with the electronic and paper systems used in medical billing.
- Medical billers available to work with existing in-house billing team
- Can be trained to work on routine billing tasks or other special billing projects
- Available to review documentation, coding and billing to allow for higher rates of return on submitted billing.
o Follow up calls and coordination of patient accounts receivables